Our farm stand is open Sunday-Friday sunrise-sunset.
If the roofs up, we are open!
2175 E Hinchman Rd Berrien Springs, MI
(located on the corner of E Hinchman and Amber Jam Way, convenient pull-out, 1 mile off M-139)
Self-serve. We accept cash, checks, or cash app ShelliMeulemans.
Currently Available (October 9)
- chicken eggs - $6/dozen (pastured and fed organic, non-gmo, soy-free feed; from Verdant Hollow Farms in Buchanan, MI)
- watermelons - $4.00/each
- tomatoes - $3.00/quart tub
- baby arugula - $3.00/8oz bag
- hotshot mix - $3.00/8oz bag
- kale - $2.00/bunch
- microgreens - $3.00/3.2oz bag (limited supply until more can be harvested)
- kohlrabi - $3/quart tub